Auction Location: LJ Hooker Canberra City
If your next move is about Location, Lifestyle and Liveability, you must inspect this beautiful and luxurious 'Greenwich Park' apartment in person.
The apartment is situated to the northeast corner of the 3rd floor and taking in the view across to the beautiful Hassett Park, where family, friends and pets can gather, run and play.
Featuring open plan living, stunning fixtures and finishes to the kitchen and bathrooms along with wide plank hybrid flooring.
'Greenwich Park' offers its occupants lovely communal areas for personal enjoyment and entertaining including a rooftop garden with BBQ, games room, dining room and shared library.
Easy living with cafés at your door along with various retail and lifestyle facilities within the C5 district.
Campbell is surrounded by park and bushland, it's only minutes from the Lake Burley Griffin, Mt Ainslie and a short commute to both the City Centre and the Parliamentary Triangle.
- Corner position with windows to North & East
- Park and treetop views
- Stunning kitchen with Miele induction cooktop, oven and integrated dishwasher
- Living spaces open out to a generous balcony overlooking the park
- All 3 bedrooms with built in storage
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Double glazing throughout
- Both bathrooms feature marble vanity tops and full height tiling
- Combination washing machine/dryer included in laundry.
- Secure intercom access to the building
- 2 car spaces side by side + lock up storage
- Rooftop garden & BBQ area
- Games room, dining room & library
- Rates; $472.00 per quarter
- Land Tax; $540.00 per quarter ONLY IF RENTED
- Body corp; $1,208 10 per quarter
305/6 Provan Street CAMPBELL, ACT 2612 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday May 21 from 01:00pm.
There is currently no sale history available for 305/6 Provan Street.
305/6 Provan Street CAMPBELL, ACT 2612 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus.
|0.48 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|1.12 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|1.20 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|1.22 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.71 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|2.55 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.92 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|3.10 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|3.10 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|3.34 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
305/6 Provan Street is located within the suburb of Campbell, which has a population of 4,997, a median age of 28 and an average household density of 2.5 people.