Auction Location: Online Auction.
Call Isabel Yao at 0422 063 080 today to book your private inspection!
Are you a new home buyer looking for chic urban lifestyle and needing the space? Or an investor looking for a quality property with fantastic rental return? Look no further than this spacious two-bedroom north-facing apartment in the fashionable Alexander and Albemarle Buildings (A&A) towers.
This gorgeous and spacious two-bedroom apartment is filled with natural light. The aesthetically designed floorplan is modern and practical with 77m2 of living and 3.4m high ceiling. This apartment includes a master bedroom with large windows and a built-in robe, a stylish tiled ensuite with spacious shower. The equally spacious second bedroom, serviced by the main bathroom, looks out to the rooftop garden. The open-plan kitchen and living space with dark timber floorboards and stainless-steel appliances has a modern, industrial design with exposed concrete and bricks, opening onto a covered balcony. Looking over the rooftop garden space and pool into the leafy trees in Lyons, this apartment provides both privacy and pleasure.
An interesting twist on the ongoing city renewal in Canberra, especially in the Woden valley, A&A has redefined inner city living representing a cosmopolitan lifestyle of convenience, comfort, accessibility, and style. The Woden Town Centre is undergoing significant upgrades and A&A is becoming one of the most wanted buildings with unrivalled proximity to the shopping centre, movie theatre, restaurants, parks, gyms, offices and schools. If you are looking for the ultimate location for all of your needs, look no further as this apartment will be perfect for you.
* Warehouse style 77m2 apartment in the sought-after Alexander and Albemarle complex
* Double glazed windows & sliding doors
* North facing balcony overlooking the rooftop garden.
* Open plan kitchen and spacious living with pure plank timber floorboard & 3.4m high ceiling
* Stone benchtops, Smeg induction cooktop and oven, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
* Generous bedrooms with mirrored robes
* Beautiful ensuite and bathroom with terrazzo flooring
* European laundry
* Plenty of storage
* Reverse cycle heating & cooling units in the living & the master bed room
* Single secure car space & secure underground storage cage
* Communal rooftop outdoor space with landscaped gardens, pool & barbeques
* Sought after central Woden Town Centre location
* Architect - Cox Architecture
* Developer - Doma Group
Living size: 77m2 (approx.) plus 9m2 balcony
Completion of renovation: 2020
There is currently no sale history available for 305/45 Furzer Street.
305/45 Furzer Street PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 41 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra College.
|0.52 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.82 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|0.87 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.10 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.43 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.45 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|1.51 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.51 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.60 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.67 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
305/45 Furzer Street is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.