1 / 20
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
15 minutes. This is all that separates a cramped, hectic Inner City life from a serene, peaceful existence on your very own 13 acre plot where you can have your cake and eat it too! A tree-lined sealed driveway leads you to this outstanding residence measuring 483sqm under roof and with 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 3 generous living zones. A broad north-facing solar passive design also affords views out to the verdant gardens with lush lawns, feature trees and rural paddocks beyond. The floor plan is designed with families in mind: a segregated main bedroom suite with walk-in robe and stylish ensuite; separate formal lounge and family area; secondary bedrooms which lead from a central rumpus room area and main bathroom. A feature packed 13.6 acres will see the entire family enjoying a hit of tennis on the full size court, horse riding on the sand arena or across the 4 paddocks, playing bocce on the lush lawns or harvesting the spoils from the veggie gardens and orchards. 303 Cartwright Avenue is the perfect counter-balance to a fast-paced life with all the hard work done. Simply. Enjoy. Life.
- 13.6 acres or 5.53ha, 4 paddocks plus house paddock
- 483sqm under roof, 325sqm living, 42sqm garage, 55sqm shed
- Built 19 years ago with double glazing and Comfort Plus glazing
- Brand new kitchen with walk-in pantry; renovated ensuite
- 2KW solar system reduces electricity bills
- Ducted gas heating, slow combustion fireplace
- 120,000 litre rain water tank plus a 45,000 litre tank
- Productive bore, 1000 gallons/hour plus a paddock dam
- Established gardens with irrigation
- Shed plus 2 bay stables with wash bay, feed and tack room, laundry and toilet
- 60m x 20m full size sand dressage arena with road base foundation
- Synthetic surface tennis court in excellent condition
- 12.5kva generator hardwired to house
- Sealed bitumen drive leads to paved turning circle and house
- Established orchard with apples, cherries, nectarines, plums
- Direct access to estate green way for horse riding and walking
- School buses depart from front gate to Canberra's main schools
- 15 minute drive to Canberra's Inner City and the Airport
The land value history at 303 Cartwright Avenue SUTTON, NSW 2620 has the most recent growth rate of 4.71%, giving an unimproved land value of $871,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 303 Cartwright Avenue.
303 Cartwright Avenue is located within the suburb of Sutton, which has a population of 1,660, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.9 people.