1 / 22
Land Agribusiness Water and Development (LAWD) is pleased to present for sale Yuulong Estate, an elegant country estate at the foothills of Mount Buninyong in the highly regarded Western District region of Victoria.
Key investment highlights include:
- A highly productive grazing property comprising 68* hectares in total.
- The impeccably restored Yuulong Estate homestead offers a magnificent Victorian homestead comprising five bedrooms, two bathrooms and two grand living rooms with Italian ornate fireplaces and 22ft ceilings, combining historical elegance with contemporary age.
- Set within lush formal manicured surrounds, surrounded by established trees and rolling lawns, adjacent to a majestic and expansive private lake providing a serene environment and central focal point for the property.
- A fully restored 120-year-old woolshed currently utilised as an impressive 'man-cave', provides significant space for events, entertaining or for further on-site accommodation, within easy walking distance of the main homestead.
- Suited for ongoing farming (grazing or equine pursuits), a private residential estate or for boutique events, weddings and luxury accommodation, the property is also currently licenced for ten events per year.
- Benefited by highly productive rich volcanic soils, gently undulating land types and high annual rainfall (annual average of 775* millimetres).
- Secure access to water including a 113 megalitre ground water entitlement, 3 natural springs flowing through the property, excellent reticulated livestock water infrastructure to all 14 paddocks and a massive private lake over one kilometre in length.
- Excellent structural improvements include a new machinery shed, barn shed and cattle yards, together with dry storage and ancillary shedding.
- High-quality operational infrastructure includes an excellent circular laneway system which has been upgraded to timeless post and rail fencing with additional internal access between individual paddocks, electric fencing and B-Double access, enhancing on-farm efficiencies.
- Featuring picturesque sweeping views toward Mount Buninyong, the landholding provides an ideal country lifestyle with luxurious charm.
- Strategically located in a rich agricultural region, featuring easy access to Ballarat (17* linear kilometres), Geelong (60* linear kilometres) and the Melbourne CBD (92* linear kilometres), ensuring an easy commutable distance.
- Potentially available on a Walk-In-Walk-Out basis.
For Sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 21 April 2022 at 4pm (AEST)
There is currently no sale history available for 30 Yuulong Road.
30 Yuulong Road is located within the suburb of Scotsburn, which has a population of 258, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.7 people.