Auction Location: On Site.
Please contact Rhonda Coleman for further information on 0410 062 155.
A north facing home in an elevated setting offers great views and a homely family friendly floor plan, both well-designed and practical, Multiple interior spaces provide areas in which to relax or entertain including family room off the kitchen, light filled separate dining and lounge and downstairs rumpus room, with storage, powder room and garaging for two cars. The home will appeal to families who require proximity to everything you need.
A central location delivers liveability in spades with a huge array of services at your door; bus, local Karabar shops within walking distance whilst multiple parks, Queanbeyan River and Riverside Plaza are just a moment away! Located in an envious position toward the top of the hill, only minutes to the city, major Arterial Roads, Airport, as well as catchment to Queanbeyan Public School and Karabar High School, and St Gregory's Primary School.
An ample footprint covers all bases, with no necessity for costly extensions. Rooms are bright and airy, and the home is move in ready. If desired, a cosmetic upgrade is easily achievable, with the home offering a blank canvas for interior decoration and a personal touch.
- Picturesque views of the mountains from many of the windows around the home.
- Good separation throughout the home with ample living spaces
- Living, bedrooms, hallway and formal areas have been freshly painted offering both carpet and timber look flooring,
- A functional kitchen, with stainless appliances, electric cooktop and dishwasher
- The master bedroom features a small ensuite and built in robes
- Two further bedrooms, both with built in robes, sharing a well-appointed bathroom with separate toilet
- The lower floor rumpus/office/teenager's retreat with entry from the garage offers versatility with storage and a powder room.
- New colorbond roof in 2016
- Solar panels
- Covered BBQ entertaining area and shed
- Fenced backyard including a fabulous fort, room for the trampoline and additional grassed yard for the kids and pets to enjoy
- Young families will appreciate that the fort and yard are visible from the family room,
- Ducted evaporative air throughout for cooling and fresh air in summer
- Brivis Ducted heating
- Modern Family bathroom, with bath, vanity and shower. Separate toilet
- Internal laundry keeps everything close at hand.
- Security shutters to most windows throughout the home
- Double lock-up garage with auto remote doors.
Boasting elevated position, enjoy a central location and easy access to amenities, everything you've been looking for is presented in a move-in ready package!
We look forward to meeting you at our advertised open homes or give me a call and I will organise a time for you to inspect.
Land Size: 655m2
Living size: 135m2 approx
Lot 161 Plan DP244039 Zone R2 Low Density Residential
The House at 30 Ullamulla Crescent KARABAR, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $460,000 on 15 July 2015.
30 Ullamulla Crescent KARABAR, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan South Public School.
|0.82 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.07 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.47 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.07 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.14 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.33 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.00 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.02 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.70 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
30 Ullamulla Crescent is located within the suburb of Karabar, which has a population of 8,247, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.