1 / 23
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Offering a highly desirable location, this remarkable property offers one of the best positions in Sussex Inlet with over 29 metres of absolute waterfrontage and enviable views in all directions.
A lovely light filled, tri level home with five bedrooms, three bathrooms and multiple formal and informal living areas.
Lower level features
- An expansive family rumpus room with access to outdoor pergola
- Fifth bedroom or home office
- 2 way bathroom accessible from the bedroom and laundry
- Laundry with external access
- Double garage with internal access to the bottom level of the home
Mid level features
- Large lounge room
- Formal dining
- Generous kitchen with water views
- Informal dining off the kitchen also with water views
Top level features
- Master suite with built in robes and modernised ensuite
- Three other bedrooms all with built in robes and two overlooking the water
- Centrally located main bathroom with large corner bath
- Desirable deep water frontage equipped with jetty, mooring pole and slipway
- Sprawling 801 sqm block with easy care gardens
- Large pergola ideal for outdoor entertaining
This is the first time this home has gone to market and on inspecting the property you will realise why. Do not miss your opportunity to be the new owner of this sought after waterfront so make sure you visit the next open for inspection.
The land value history at 30 Thora Street SUSSEX INLET, NSW 2540 has the most recent growth rate of -10.07%, giving an unimproved land value of $556,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 30 Thora Street.
30 Thora Street is located within the suburb of Sussex Inlet, which has a population of 3,575, a median age of 60 and an average household density of 2 people.