Get the best of both worlds with convenient inner-city living in a tastefully renovated 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. Situated in a sought-after street, this delightful home has been designed incorporating the best of old worldly charm with traditional high ceilings, while maintaining a luxury lifestyle with modern furnishings and solid timber floors throughout.
At the front of the home you will enjoy the cosy lounge room, the perfect place to snuggle up in front of the fireplace while enjoying a glass of red. As you walk through admiring the beautiful timbers including Jarrah and Blue Gum you will be delighted to discover a spacious modern kitchen. It is fully equipped to cater for all your culinary delights. It has solid "Indian Black" granite benchtops, ample drawers and quality Bosch and Blanco appliances.
This spacious kitchen is the focal point of the home. The eat-in country style includes the space to set the dining table for family meals. In addition, the gas cooktop, the dishwasher and ample light from the kitchen windows are some features to make meal preparation a delight, not a chore.
The craftsmanship and attention to detail is evident throughout this lovely home. This is also duplicated in the main bathroom and 2nd combined bathroom and laundry. The large master bedroom has copious amounts of clothing room in the generous walk in robe. (There is also a provision to add an ensuite if desired. This can be easily demonstrated how to be achieved upon inspection).
There is so much to explore, but just another feature for all you 4x4 wheel drive lovers to note; you will appreciate, the garage doors are not only remote entry, they are of an additional height to cater for high vehicles.
Enough said, best to book your private inspection as soon as you can, but be quick!
- 4 Bedrooms
- Single level
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe
- Ample storage in walk-in robe
- Built-in robes in 2 of the 3 bedrooms
- Renovated large main bathroom
- Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Gas log fire
- Large modern renovated kitchen
- Indian black "non stain"solid granite benchtops
- Bosch and Blanco kitchen appliances
- Gas cooktop
- Electric wall oven
- Ample kitchen cupboards and drawers
- Renovated laundry/combined bathroom
- Solid timber floors
- High ceilings
- NBN connectivity
- Alfresco covered entertaining area
- Views of Queanbeyan
- Private yard with fruit trees
- Double separate garage with above average height for 4x4 vehicles
- Remote entry to the garage
- Additional storage in the garage and benches
- Separately metered electricity to the garage
- 4th bedroom could easily be converted to an ensuite
- Tightly held inner-city location
- Convenient walks to the schools and park
- Aquatic Centre and Childcare facilities within 1 km
The House at 30 Surveyor Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $275,000 on 31 May 2004.
30 Surveyor Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan High School.
|0.34 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.90 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.21 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.40 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.47 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.49 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.52 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.15 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.38 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
30 Surveyor Street is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.