Undeniable opportunity, in a serene neighbourhood, for first home buyers, builder or handyman alike, with this entry level home hitting the tightly held Tathra market. With a huge amount of scope to personalise & add value, this hidden gem is perfectly nestled in a tranquil & leafy cul-de-sac ideally surrounded by reserve, allowing for your own private but convenient sanctuary only moments to the beach. Stroll through the reserve & across the road to the surf club & you have your feet in the sand within minutes. Wrapped in lush tropical gardens and with natural surrounds beyond, make this your own little paradise & ultimately your beachside living a reality.
- 631m2 block
- Lush established gardens
- Positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac
- Ideal North East aspect
- One bedroom & bathroom upstairs
- Open plan kitchen, lounge & dining upstairs
- One open room downstairs (no internal access)
- Generous storage space downstairs, enclosed with garage door
- Renovators delight
- Stroll through reserve to shops, club, cafes & restaurants
The House at 30 Sanctuary Place TATHRA, NSW 2550 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $128,000 on 21 December 2001.
30 Sanctuary Place is located within the suburb of Tathra, which has a population of 1,675, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.1 people.