Elevated, spacious and neat as a pin, this four-bedroom ensuite home is the perfect upsizing opportunity for you and your family. Positioned on the high side of one of the nicest streets in the suburb, you will be surrounded by friendly and house proud neighbours. In preparation for marketing, this home has had a recent facelift and comes complete with fresh paint throughout and new carpets. It is ready for its new owners to move in, make it their own and simply update at their leisure.
With spacious, family living at the forefront of its design, the floor plan includes two separate living areas - providing enough space for everyone! The generous formal lounge is to the front of the home and comes complete with floor to ceiling windows that showcase the gorgeous views over the mountains. For the parents, the main bedroom is segregated and includes a full wall of built-in robes and an ensuite bathroom decorated in neutral tones.
Sliding glass doors from the family room ensures seamless flow from the indoors to the outdoors. Entertaining will be effortless and you will love hosting friends and family year round under the covered rear pergola. The rear garden is a lovely secure area that provides plenty of space for children and pets to play.
Set in arguably the most sought after street in the suburb, this home will not stay on the market long. If you have been searching for a spacious family home that you can truly make your own, be sure to inspect 30 Rushbrook Cct, Isabella Plains.
• Four-bedroom ensuite home on the high side of a sought-after quiet loop street
• Open plan and light filled lounge/dining full of natural light
• Spacious family room with sliding door access to the rear garden
• Functional kitchen with Westinghouse stainless steel oven, ceramic cooktop, a pantry and breakfast bar
• Main bedroom has a full wall of built-in robes and ensuite bathroom
• Bedroom two is located to the front of the home with built-in robes
• Bedrooms three and four are segregated and both have robes
• Main bathroom has a separate bath and w/c
• New carpet and paint throughout in modern tones
• Evaporative cooling will ensure comfort during the coming summer months
• Covered outdoor entertaining area would house the largest of family gatherings
• Spacious rear garden with plenty of room for children and pets to play
• Fabulous car accommodation with a double brick garage with auto doors
• Location perfect with a short walk to the local IGA supermarket, medical centre and childcare centre and ease of access to Johnson Drive leading to Woden and Tuggeranong
There is currently no sale history available for 30 Rushbrook Circuit.
30 Rushbrook Circuit ISABELLA PLAINS, ACT 2905 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Isabella Plains Early Childhood School.
|0.75 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|0.84 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|0.98 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.21 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.35 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.70 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|2.09 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.17 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.32 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.53 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
30 Rushbrook Circuit is located within the suburb of Isabella Plains, which has a population of 4,405, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.