Immaculately presented and generously proportioned, this stylish family home captures leafy outlooks from the second floor. It's set on an expansive 887.8sqm block, moments from local reserves, schools and village shops, with Canberra CBD in close proximity.
- Contemporary interiors displays a choice of living spaces
- Gas wood fire adds warmth to the inviting skylit sunroom
- Alfresco entertaining area amid easycare established gardens
- Large island kitchen appointed with an electric oven/cooktop
- Four good sized bedrooms, three displaying built-in robes
- Deluxe master quarters connects through to sleek new ensuite
- Updated main bathroom reveals separate bathtub and shower
- Downlights, home bar, guest powder room and plenty of storage
- Secure double lock-up garage plus ample off street parking
- Presents fantastic lifestyle appeal for the growing family
The House at 30 Nimmitabel Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $260,000 on 14 June 2001.
30 Nimmitabel Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan West Public School.
|0.57 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.76 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.82 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.05 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.25 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.58 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.61 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.19 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.92 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
30 Nimmitabel Street is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.