On offer is the opportunity for you to call this functional four bedroom property home. Set in a lovely loop street that conveniently backs on the green belt of Miles Franklin Primary School, this location is just perfect for starting or growing families.
Upon entering the home you are met by warm welcoming floating floors, that draw you through to the sun soaked open plan kitchen and meals area. The functional kitchen boasts storage and bench space, including an island bench that offers a great hub for your family to gather. At the front of the home, the generous yet cosy L shaped living area has large double-glazed windows screened by the established front garden. Offering plenty of space for a formal dining room, formal lounge room and a little extra flexible space to set up a study or play corner for the kids. At the other end of the house you will find the four nice sized bedrooms which are all carpeted and have built-in robes. Enjoy the classic 70s retro finishes in the bathroom and ensuite or give these wet areas a modern touch to suit your taste. Ideal for families with children or pets is this fabulous fully fenced landscaped backyard. Offering a generous space for those who enjoy spending time outdoors, with plenty of room to kick the ball on the grass and set up the swing set or trampoline. The backyard is completed by the paved sitting area that is perfect for the adults to watch the kids playing while enjoying a meal or a drink. With a double garage and a double carport there is no lack of parking here.
All set within short walking distance to Miles Franklin Primary School or St Monica's Primary School, and the local playground. Only a short drive into Belconnen Town Centre, public transport is easily accessible and there are plenty of lovely areas to enjoy a walk or a bike ride as a family.
- Functional floorplan with spacious light filled living areas
- Updated generous kitchen with great storage and bench space
- Family / meals area off the kitchen with access outdoors
- Spacious L shaped formal lounge and formal dining room
- Double glazed windows and sliding door to the lounge and dining room
- All four bedrooms are a nice size and have built in robes
- 70s ensuite and bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
- Good sized laundry with outdoor access
- Ducted evaporative cooling and 6star gas heating throughout
- Paved outdoor area great to enjoy a meal or a drink
- Fabulous fully fenced backyard with vaste grassed area
- Fully automated irrigation system in backyard
- Powered large double garage and double carport
- Plenty of off street parking in the drive through driveway
- Conveniently positioned close to local schools and parks
- Easy access to public transport and Belconnen Town Centre
The land value history at 30 Ligertwood Street EVATT, ACT 2617 has the most recent growth rate of 2.82%, giving an unimproved land value of $355,000.
The House at 30 Ligertwood Street EVATT, ACT 2617 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $472,500 on 10 August 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
30 Ligertwood Street EVATT, ACT 2617 has 36 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Miles Franklin Primary.
|0.22 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|0.30 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|0.46 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|0.52 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|0.98 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|1.26 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|1.82 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.46 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.47 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.71 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
30 Ligertwood Street is located within the suburb of Evatt, which has a population of 5,327, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.7 people.