1 / 15
Architecturally designed, this bright and spacious residence is boarded by lush greenery and a pet-friendly, fully fenced rear yard all on an easy-care 687sqm block.
This low-maintenance, idyllic home is located in the leafy east side pocket of the Forest and is set on a quiet crescent perfect for those looking for security, calm or an escape from the hustle and bustle.
Upon entry you will love the open plan design flooded with natural light and a tranquil leafy outlook. This home is bespoke and beautifully presented, the perfect place to call your new home.
- Multiple family areas for chilling or entertaining friends
- Sun-soaked BBQ deck area with in-ground swimming pool
- Fully fenced backyard perfect for pets
- Ready to live in or rent out with a great investment potential
- The perfect entertaining layout with the kitchen situated in the heart of the home
- Quiet, family-friendly street and welcoming neighbours
- Park/Reserve across the road with loads of walking and bike tracks in the immediate area
- Walk to buses, shops and great schools with easy commuter access to major roads
- Five minute drive to the Northern Beaches Hospital and an easy twenty minute drive to Dee Why and Curl Curl beaches
- Belrose Pub, Glenrose Village shopping centre, cafes, and restaurants nearby
- Local sports clubs, Glenrose Theatre and health centres nearby
There is currently no sale history available for 30 Karina Crescent.
30 Karina Crescent BELROSE, NSW 2085 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Wakehurst Public School.
|0.60 km||Wakehurst Public School||Glen St, Belrose 2085|
|1.33 km||Belrose Public School||Ralston Ave, Belrose 2085|
|1.53 km||The Forest High School||135 Frenchs Forest Rd, Frenchs Forest 2086|
|1.58 km||Frenchs Forest Public School||Ann St, Frenchs Forest 2086|
|1.84 km||Mimosa Public School||Blackbutts Rd & Mimosa St, Frenchs Forest 2086|
|1.85 km||John Colet School||6 Wyatt Avenue, Belrose 2085|
|1.94 km||Davidson High School||Mimosa St, Frenchs Forest 2086|
|1.99 km||Oxford Falls Grammar School||1078 Oxford Falls Road, Oxford Falls 2100|
|2.37 km||St Martin's Catholic Primary School||147 Prahran Avenue, Davidson 2085|
|2.38 km||Forestville Montessori School||1 Angel Place, Forestville 2087|
30 Karina Crescent is located within the suburb of Belrose, which has a population of 8,780, a median age of 45 and an average household density of 2.9 people.