Auction Location: 182/200 City Walk, Canberra ACT 2601.
Auction Wed, 4th Aug at 6:00pm LJ Hooker Canberra City Office
Perfectly positioned for relaxed living, this three-bedroom villa is a must-see for first-time buyers and young families alike. You'll live on a quiet Palmerston street within walking distance of the local park and Gungahlin town centre before returning to the comfort of this light-filled abode.
Living stretches over two levels with the three bedrooms all located upstairs including the main bedroom with a built-in robe, ensuite and a private balcony. Downstairs, a bright and inviting open-plan layout is ready for the busyness of everyday life. You can relax in the living room, enjoy downtime in the family room or entertain in style under the cover of the alfresco.
In the kitchen, a dishwasher and gas cook will make cooking a dream and there is also plenty of storage space and a breakfast bar for casual dining. A double garage, a powder room and a good-size laundry complete the layout while the extra features include ducted heated, ample storage and beautiful timber floors.
Double Garage: 40.24m2
* No body corporate
* Large lounge room with timber flooring
* Family room off the kitchen that opens out to the covered entertaining space
* Gas cooktop
* Main bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite
* Balcony off main bedroom with views over the town centre
* Built in robes in bedrooms two and three
* Main bathroom with separate toilet
* Air conditioning upstairs
* NBN connected
* Laundry with powder room
* Large covered entertaining space with timber deck and gas bayonet
* Secure front courtyard with fully automated sprinkler system
* Double garage with remote access
* Understairs storage and coat cupboard
* Linen storage
* Walk to Burgmann Anglican School
* Public transport close by
* Easy access to Gungahlin Drive through to the City
* Palmerston shops and Primary School a short drive away
* A few minutes drive away from the Gungahlin Town Centre
30 Haystack Crescent PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday July 31 from 01:00pm.
There is currently no sale history available for 30 Haystack Crescent.
30 Haystack Crescent PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus.
|0.31 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|0.81 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.81 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.87 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|1.82 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.42 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.49 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.54 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.71 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.72 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
30 Haystack Crescent is located within the suburb of Palmerston, which has a population of 5,525, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.