Occupying a north facing 777sqm block, this beautifully maintained home presents an exceptional entry level opportunity for couples and young families. Its convenient location is within walking distance of Queanbeyan CBD, schools and public transport.
- Spacious layout featuring separate living and dining areas
- Generously sized yard has barbecue area and easycare gardens
- Bright modern kitchen with electric cooktop and dishwasher
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes, versatile downstairs storage room
- Interiors are enhanced throughout by carpet and neutral tones
- Air conditioning in the main living area, internal laundry
- Single lock-up garage, garden shed and underhouse storage
- Plenty of driveway parking, ideal for a trailer or caravan
- Ready to enjoy as is with potential to add value if desired
- Metres to Queanbeyan High/Queanbeyan West Public School
- Rates: $2771.62 p.a.
There is currently no sale history available for 30 Early Street.
30 Early Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan High School.
|0.21 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.88 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.19 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.34 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.40 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.80 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.83 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.52 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.01 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
30 Early Street is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.