1 / 26
Next Inspection -
Just over 2yrs old this immaculately presently home could truly be mistaken for a 'Prize Home'
With 9ft ceilings throughout creating the feeling of both light and space and many extra features and attention to detail are really what makes this home a stand out.
Spacious open plan living room with a kitchen any master chef would be proud of with quarts benchtops, Belling electric 4 in 1 oven with induction cook top and island bench.
- Media room/second living room
- Generous master bedroom with WIR, private ensuite with double vanity and relaxing bath
- Quarts bench tops also in main bathroom and ensuite
- 3 Zone ducted reverse cycle A/C
- Plantation shutters
- Security System
- Feature lighting to take the home to the next level in luxury lifestyle
- Tinted glass doors and windows
- 2 x Alfresco areas one with electric roll out blind
- 600m2 block fully fenced and beautifully landscaped
- Plenty of storage
- Double remote garage with internal access
- Permanent rental appraisal $750/wk
Why build when this home is ready for you to move straight in, effortless and ambient. Call to book an appointment at your earliest convenience.
Approximately 1.3klms to the shoreline of Long Beach itself, 8mins to Batemans Bay shopping and café precinct, marina and foreshores. 2hrs to Canberra and around 3.5hrs to Sydney makes this a great location.
Council Rates: $2,663/yr
The House at 30 Courtenay Crescent LONG BEACH, NSW 2536 has been sold 4 times before, with the most recent sale being for $185,000 on 20 April 2018.
30 Courtenay Crescent LONG BEACH, NSW 2536 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Batemans Bay Public School.
30 Courtenay Crescent is located within the suburb of Long Beach, which has a population of 1,436, a median age of 51 and an average household density of 2.4 people.