Positioned in an elevated street in a highly sought after suburb, is this lovely single level three-bedroom ensuite courtyard home. It will be ideally suited to downsizers seeking an easy care property and young families looking to enter the market. Location perfect, this home is within walking distance of various schools and churches and is an easy drive to South.Point and many government departments.
The spacious floor plan includes two separate living spaces, with a light filled family room that is complete with floor to ceiling glass and sliding door access to the rear courtyard. The adjoining kitchen is functional in design and has been recently updated with new stainless steel appliances and splashback.
You will love hosting friends and family throughout the seasons in the two separate covered entertaining areas. The rear gardens have been designed with easy care maintenance in mind and include garden shed and synthetic grassed space perfect for children and pets to play. Car accommodation is provided by a single attached garage with internal access and automatic roller door.
Inspection is highly recommended for those seeking an easy care home in an enviable location.
- Lovely single level three-bedroom ensuite courtyard home
- Perfect positioned in an elevated loop street with nice neighbours
- Fresh paint throughout in a neutral tone
- Light filled formal living space with floor to ceiling glass and garden outlook
- Functional kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, new splashback, pantry and breakfast bar
- Generous main bedroom with built in robes and ensuite bathroom
- Spacious secondary bedrooms with built in robes to one
- Solar panels installed for excellent energy efficiency and minimised electricity bills!
- Ducted evaporative cooling and Noirot electric wall heaters installed with lifetime warranty
- Two separate covered outdoor areas perfect for entertaining year round
- Easy care courtyard with plenty of room for small pets and children to play
- Security cameras and alarm system installed for peace of mind
- Single attached garage with internal access and automatic roller door
The land value history at 30 Ashcroft Crescent MONASH, ACT 2904 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $278,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 30 Ashcroft Crescent.
30 Ashcroft Crescent MONASH, ACT 2904 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Monash Primary.
|0.49 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|0.89 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.13 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.18 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.53 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.53 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.76 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.98 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|2.27 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|2.35 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
30 Ashcroft Crescent is located within the suburb of Monash, which has a population of 5,431, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.5 people.