1 / 13
Located only seconds drive to the township of Moss Vale is this amazing home set on an incredible 2,803sqm! With beautiful natural light, plenty of space & a self-contained granny flat, this home has something for the whole family!
Property features include:
- 3 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Study with access to the double garage
- Kitchen with Westinghouse electric cooktop & oven with breakfast bar
- Formal dining room
- Living room at the front of the home with beautiful natural light
- Large family bathroom
- A self-contained granny flat, perfect for teenagers or the occasional weekend guest with access from the garage & views over the beautiful lawns
- Covered north facing alfresco to enjoy those beautiful sunny days
- An 8 panel 1.6kw solar system
Now is the time for you to take the opportunity to have your own slice of the beautiful Southern Highlands. For more information or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Damien Ogilvy on 0423 548 147 [email protected] or Clayton Smith on 0419 555 035 [email protected]
The House at 30 Argyle Street MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $565,000 on 16 June 2004.
30 Argyle Street MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has 7 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Moss Vale High School.
|1.39 km||Moss Vale High School||Narellan Rd, Moss Vale 2577|
|1.85 km||St Paul's Catholic Primary School||18 Garrett Street, Moss Vale 2577|
|2.20 km||St Paul's International College||463 Argyle Street, Moss Vale 2577|
|2.44 km||Moss Vale Public School||Browley St, Moss Vale 2577|
|2.92 km||Tudor House||6480 Illawarra Highway, Moss Vale 2577|
|3.91 km||Chevalier College||11 Charlotte Street, Burradoo 2576|
|4.60 km||Oxley College||Railway Parade, Burradoo 2576|
30 Argyle Street is located within the suburb of Moss Vale, which has a population of 8,579, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.4 people.