Due to the rapidly unfolding COVID-19 situation, for health and safety reasons this property is available to view by prior arranged private inspection only - booked in 10min inspections between 11:00am and 12:00pm on Saturday 4th of April, 2020.
Ideally positioned in the quiet and peaceful suburb of Franklin is this beautifully presented two-bedroom apartment. Showcasing a large master bedroom and ensuite, this apartment is perfect for first home buyers, those looking for something easy care and investors alike!
Featuring a large open plan living area complimented with light filled rooms with a spacious balcony, a functional floor plan and modern finishes throughout.
- Top floor two-bedroom apartment
- Spacious open plan living area with large balcony
- Kitchen with stone benchtop and modern appliances including dishwasher
- Large master bedroom with ensuite
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner to living room
- Private balcony with a peaceful outlook
- Two car spaces with remote access to under the building & storage space
- NBN ready fibre to the premises
- Close vicinity to local shops, schools, cafes and public transport
- 83 sqm of internal living and 12 sqm balcony (sizes to be inserted once we have contract)
Body corporate fees $3,158.00 pa approx.
General rates $1,386.00
Land tax (if rented out) $1,407.00
The Apartment at 30/41 Clare Burton Crescent FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $335,000 on 6 March 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
30/41 Clare Burton Crescent FRANKLIN, ACT 2913 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|0.27 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|0.72 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.13 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.53 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.59 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.59 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.17 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.19 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.21 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|4.32 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
30/41 Clare Burton Crescent is located within the suburb of Franklin, which has a population of 6,419, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.