Located in the well sought-after suburb of Casey is this immaculately presented, spacious apartment. Showcasing a functional floor plan with an open plan living and dining area, separate European laundry, a north facing balcony complimented with a rear balcony. Convenience is at your doorstep with this property being only a few moments away from the Casey Market Town, local schools, cafes, recreational facilities, Casey Dog Park, and a short drive to the Gungahlin Market Place.
Total: 100.7 sqm
- Light flooded open plan design enjoys dual outdoor flow
- Choice of two great sized balconies ideal for alfresco dining
- Sleek CaesarStone kitchen features stainless appliances
- Generous bedrooms have built-ins, master opens to balcony
- Pristine bathroom has separate bath and shower, adjoining w/c
- Air conditioning, internal laundry plus secure intercom entry
- Set in modern 'Berwick' building in lush, landscaped grounds
- Excellent first home or investment within a thriving suburb
- Secure access to two basement car spaces, visitor parking
- Easy access to local schools, parks, shops and transport
Rates: $1,794.29 per annum
Land tax: $1,881.89 per annum
Body corporate: $5,673.40 per annum
The Apartment at 30/16 David Miller Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $349,000 on 20 January 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
30/16 David Miller Crescent CASEY, ACT 2913 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Spirit Primary.
|1.13 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.20 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.35 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.48 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.06 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.12 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.52 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.64 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.64 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.03 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
30/16 David Miller Crescent is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.