Auction Location: Online Auction.
Situated in the coveted and central suburb of Forrest is this light-filled penthouse-style 3 bedroom + study apartment.
Surrounded by beautiful established trees, the penthouse is perfectly positioned on the top floor of the stylish Empire complex within walking distance of Manuka shops, local schools, parks, and cycling trails. Fyshwick, Barton and the city centre are all less than 10 minutes away and public transport is right at your doorstep.
Inside you'll find an expansive carpeted open plan living area with clerestory windows and stackable doors that open onto a private balcony. The contemporary kitchen features a waterfall island bench with a long breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and a built in pantry.
Fit for royalty, the oversized Master Bedroom boasts clerestory windows and balcony access, plus built in robes and an ensuite with a double shower and bath. Bedrooms 2 and 3 both feature built in robes, and a fourth room is perfect for use as a study or library.
There is ample internal storage, as well as 2 storage cages and 2 car spaces in a private basement carpark that you'll share with only a couple of other residents.
If you're seeking a truly enviable place to call home in a superb location, you won't want to miss this one.
• Top floor apartment, superbly located
• Contemporary and private complex (“The Empire”)
• Light-filled with clerestory windows
• Carpeted throughout
• Expansive open plan kitchen, dining and living
• Wrap around private balcony with stackable doors
• Kitchen with waterfall island bench and breakfast bar
• Gas cooking plus 2 ovens and a steamer
• Master Bedroom with built in robes and ensuite with bath
• 2 additional bedrooms with built in robes
• Main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles
• Extra study room
• Spacious European laundry
• Heaps of internal storage
• 2 underground storage cages
• 2 private underground car spaces
• Minutes to local schools, parks and cycling trails
• Walk to Manuka shops
• Close to Kingston and Braddon
• Easy access to Fyshwick and the city centre
30/15 Empire Circuit FORREST, ACT 2603 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Wednesday August 5 from 12:30pm.
There is currently no sale history available for 30/15 Empire Circuit.
30/15 Empire Circuit FORREST, ACT 2603 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Telopea Park School.
|0.46 km||Telopea Park School||New South Wales Crescent, Barton|
|0.47 km||Forrest Primary||National Circuit, Forrest|
|1.38 km||St Edmund's College||Canberra Avenue, Griffith|
|1.47 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School||Melbourne Avenue, Deakin|
|1.67 km||Canberra Grammar School||Monaro Crescent, Red Hill|
|1.71 km||St Clare's College||McMillan Crescent, Griffith|
|1.82 km||Canberra Grammar School - Southside - early childhood campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.82 km||Canberra Grammar School - Junior school campus||Alexander Street, Red Hill|
|1.91 km||Canberra Girls Grammar School - Junior school campus||Grey Street, Deakin|
|2.25 km||Narrabundah Early Childhood School||Kootara Crescent, Narrabundah|
30/15 Empire Circuit is located within the suburb of Forrest, which has a population of 1,615, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.3 people.