Offered for the first time in 52-years, you’d be hard pressed to find a home that has been kept in as pristine condition as this one has. Occupying a 607sqm parcel in a quiet sought-after enclave, you can feel how much love has been poured into the home as soon as you step inside. The interior proportions are generous, the natural light plentiful, and the elevated outlook breath-taking. An enormous tandem 3-car garage and man-cave on the lower level is like a whole other living area, while the stunning manicured rear garden with its meandering pathways and individual zones is sure to evoke joy. Placed opposite the Queanbeyan River Reserve, you’ll enjoy beautiful riverside and nature walks and also be a short walk to the CBD.
• Spacious lounge room is beautifully light-filled and boasts elevated views
• Original vintage kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample storage
• Three extremely generous bedrooms, two fitted with built-in wardrobes
• Family bathroom includes a shower, twin timber vanity, and separate w/c
• Pergola covered entertaining terrace overlooks the gorgeous rear garden
• Manicured gardens are an absolute delight and a landscaping masterpiece
• Split system reverse cycle air con, ceiling fans
• Tandem 3-car garage adjoins a fabulous man-cave, storage room and w/c
• Powered workshop at the rear is complete with shelving; separate shed
• Peacefully located near the Queanbeyan River, an easy walk to the CBD
There is currently no sale history available for 3 Woodger Parade.
3 Woodger Parade QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan South Public School.
|0.82 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.93 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.13 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.49 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.56 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.07 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.41 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.75 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|4.18 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
3 Woodger Parade is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 6,237, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2 people.