This is the apartment alternative you've been longing for. This modern, single-level separate title home lets you play by your own rules.
Enjoy the nearby mountain views, bask under your covered outdoor entertaining area as you admire your private, beautifully functional garden, or take a short stroll or bike ride to the Bicentennial National Trail for a rural adventure.
This is a tightly-held suburb and it's easy to understand why. You're a short drive from retail offerings at Kippax Fair shopping centre and have easy access to main arterial roads that will take you to Belconnen or Civic centres in just minutes.
Whether you're a first home buyer or an investor, this home has both the substance and style you seek. The open-plan living and dining face north and the dining room has the added benefit of opening out onto the alfresco entertaining area.
The adjacent kitchen is well appointed with an in-built pantry, stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop.
The two generous bedrooms have large built-in wardrobes and easy access to a large main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles. The toilet has sensibly been located separately.
This is a home with heart, so it's fitting that it's placed on a street named after Australia's premier cardiac surgeon, Victor Chang. With Macgregor being one of Canberra's friendliest suburbs, this home, and its location, is sure to capture your heart.
** PLEASE NOTE this property will go to auction on Thursday, 13th August at 5:00pm. To register and watch the live stream please go to www.raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live. Please call Phyllis directly to discuss further. **
* separate title single-level two-bedroom home
* parkland opposite
* both bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* new carpet and freshly painted throughout
* large main bathroom floor-to-ceiling tiles, toilet separate
* open-plan and north-facing living areas
* dining area with access to alfresco entertaining
* kitchen with stainless-steel appliances including oven, rangehood and four-burner gas cooktop
* reverse-cycle air conditioning in living room
* solar hot water
* covered outdoor rear entertaining area
* terraced rear garden with Canturf and new 1.8m privacy fence
* timber deck to lower garden area
* seasonal fruits and an established vegetable garden
* irrigation to front and rear gardens
* 2000L water tank
* garden shed
* side gate access
* single garage with internal access
* friendly, very tightly held street
* close to walking and biking trails and public transport
The land value history at 3 Victor Chang Street MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 5.83%, giving an unimproved land value of $240,000.
The House at 3 Victor Chang Street MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $349,900 on 28 February 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3 Victor Chang Street MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macgregor Primary.
|1.10 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.54 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|2.78 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.98 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|3.22 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.59 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|3.60 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|3.89 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|4.05 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|4.15 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
3 Victor Chang Street is located within the suburb of Macgregor, which has a population of 6,796, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 2.7 people.