1 / 19
If you've been missing out on buying your Forever Home this year, perhaps this is why. This superb four bedroom plus study home has instant charm and warmth from the moment you step into the wide, open entrance.
The perfect home for family and entertaining, imagine the years of fun around a solar heated pool, a large enclosed backyard and plenty of space throughout multiple living areas.
Light-filled with loads of character and offering ample privacy, there really is something very special for every family member right here.
* Two spacious, open plan living areas comprising a separate dining room, family room and a substantial formal lounge
* A generous kitchen with an updated glass splashback, updated sink with an Italian mixer, quality Electrolux duo oven and gas cooktop, Bosch extractor fan which vents to the outside and Miele dishwasher
* A gorgeous saltwater-chlorinated inground pool, complete with solar heating, glass fencing to separate it from the house, and a top-of-the-line Dolphin M5 robotic pool cleaner
* Four bedrooms upstairs, all with built in robes as well as a study downstairs for use as a home office with plenty of built-in shelving. The main bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite
* A large family bathroom with a fabulous spa bath and an extra WC downstairs.
* Fully programmable ducted heating and cooling for all areas, except the formal lounge area, which is serviced by a new, 7kW, split cycle system, as well as continuous flow hot water.
* Beautiful, easy care landscaping to the front and backyard with no lawns to mow and a programmable irrigation system for both front and back gardens. Tall hedges surrounding the front courtyard provide unparalleled privacy in the light filled living areas
* Raised garden beds, two of which are self-watering, in a sunny north facing courtyard are ready for home grown vegetables
* An alarm system with battery backup and ability to be back to base
* Separate family laundry with external access and a large linen closet
* A double garage with internal access and two new auto doors and two separate driveways provide plenty of parking space
* A fully fenced backyard with plenty of room for children and family pets and 6ft colorbond fencing as well as an external storage shed
McKellar is prime real estate being a five-minute walk to Lake Ginninderra, so very close to the forever growing Westfield shopping centre, the University of Canberra, and popular schools. Vagabond is a highly sought-after street with friendly neighbours and quality homes.
A truly blue-ribbon home in an excellent blue-ribbon location.
All information contained herein is gathered from external sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
The House at 3 Vagabond Crescent MCKELLAR, ACT 2617 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $653,000 on 18 April 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3 Vagabond Crescent MCKELLAR, ACT 2617 has 37 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Miles Franklin Primary.
|0.71 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|1.11 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|1.16 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|1.33 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|1.39 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|1.85 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|1.94 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.21 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.44 km||University of Canberra - Senior Secondary College Lake Ginninderra||Emu Bank, Belconnen|
|2.69 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
3 Vagabond Crescent is located within the suburb of Mckellar, which has a population of 2,746, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.8 people.