Set in a sought after and established Sunshine Bay street, this home is a must for your inspection list.
- A beautiful open plan kitchen, family & dining.
- 3 excellent sized bedrooms, master with a spacious BIR.
- The large double garage should easily fit all your toys.
- Reverse air-con and ceiling fans throughout..
- 5 minutes walk to secluded Sunshine Bay Cove and 10 minutes to Caseys Beach.
- Internal photos to come shortly.
Few properties in this popular little pocket offer the options this home does and with very realistic Vendors, this one will be sold...
The land value history at 3 Thomas Mitchell Crescent SUNSHINE BAY, NSW 2536 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $180,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 3 Thomas Mitchell Crescent.
3 Thomas Mitchell Crescent SUNSHINE BAY, NSW 2536 has 3 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Sunshine Bay Public School.
3 Thomas Mitchell Crescent is located within the suburb of Sunshine Bay, which has a population of 1,221, a median age of 55 and an average household density of 2.2 people.