Presenting a humble yet endearing façade in a desirable and convenient locale, flourishing garden surrounds set the tone for the undeniable appeal this lovely home offers. Comfortable as is, but also offering a wealth of charm and heart-warming possibility, its ready for you to move into and make your own.
- Greatly appealing single level brick home, set on a delightful 931sqm block
- L-shaped living space effortlessly incorporates both lounge and dining zones
- Spacious, country style eat-in timber kitchen is remarkably well-appointed
- Three bedrooms, all with built ins access a comfortably presented bathroom
- Lovely pergola covered verandah at rear captures the northern sunshine
- A showcase of lush established trees and shrubs adorn both front and back yards
- Very functional modern laundry, plus outside BBQ using plumbed natural gas
- Central gas heating, ducted reverse cycle a/c, wall mounted air conditioner
- Side driveway leads to a 24sqm carport with tool shed, plus under house storage
- Extremely well presented as is, while also offering potential for enhancement
- Walking distance to local amenities; 7-minutes' drive to Woden town centre
- EER 2
There is currently no sale history available for 3 Spafford Crescent.
3 Spafford Crescent FARRER, ACT 2607 has 39 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Farrer Primary.
|0.92 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|1.06 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|1.47 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.47 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|1.49 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.70 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.71 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|1.94 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.49 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.57 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
3 Spafford Crescent is located within the suburb of Farrer, which has a population of 3,231, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.7 people.