With instant street appeal and warm and welcoming interiors, anyone would be proud to call 3 Salsola Street 'home'.
Positioned in a quiet loop street, the renovated and light-filled home is set on a generous 904m2 block with stunning landscaped gardens and wonderful yard space for kids and four legged friends, plus versatile outdoor entertaining areas.
Just as appealing on the inside, the home has open-plan living areas with full length windows taking in the leafy outlook, and a fully renovated kitchen with good storage, quality appliances and a large picture window that looks out over the backyard, which is perfect when keeping an eye on the kids.
The three bedrooms also benefit from a leafy outlook, and two have built-in wardrobes. The bathroom has been updated and there is the added convenience of a second toilet off the renovated laundry, which is useful both for everyday family living and when entertaining guests in the backyard.
A truly delightful home for those looking to enter the Weston Creek market and enjoy the home as is, and for those hoping to extend, there is abundant opportunity to do so out the back and further utilize the large block and wonderful northerly aspect.
- Quiet loop street
- North to the rear
- Landscaped front garden offering fantastic street appeal
- Covered front porch with French doors opening from the living area
- Open-plan living areas with full length windows
- Fully renovated kitchen with large picture window
- Stone bench tops, dishwasher, gas stove and good storage including a large walk-in pantry
- Three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
- Updated bathroom
- Two toilets
- Renovated laundry
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Gas instantaneous hot water
- Re-wired throughout
- Security system with cameras (wifi controlled)
- Paved entertaining area
- Fenced fire pit area
- Stunning back garden with abundant space
- Mature trees and plants offering wonderful privacy
- Automatic irrigation system
- Single garage with large loft storage area
- Abundant off-street parking including a shade sail
- Catchment zone for Chapman Primary
Land Size: 904m2
Living Size: 94m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,791 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $416,000 (approx.)
The land value history at 3 Salsola Street RIVETT, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 1.19%, giving an unimproved land value of $416,000.
The House at 3 Salsola Street RIVETT, ACT 2611 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $625,000 on 2 December 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3 Salsola Street RIVETT, ACT 2611 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Chapman Primary.
|0.76 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|0.79 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|1.32 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.34 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|1.78 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.90 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.98 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.20 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.82 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.97 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
3 Salsola Street is located within the suburb of Rivett, which has a population of 3,193, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.