Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in walking distance to the bus stop, and just a few minutes from the Lanyon Market Place is a fantastic hassle-free home ready for some lucky family.
A fabulous bonus here is the segregated main bedroom which has an ensuite and walk-in robe!! This is very uncommon in a house of this size.
The two minor bedrooms both have built-in robes, and there is a large entry cupboard as well, so storage is well covered.
The main living area incorporates lounge and dining and is quite cleverly divided into a carpeted area for the lounge room and a tiled area for dining which will be great for family living.
The well-equipped kitchen has ample bench space with gas cook top, electric oven, dishwasher, new range hood, double pantry, window over the sink and the convenience of a small breakfast bar and some new down lights.
Flowing on from the kitchen is the family room. It is the perfect place for littlies to play and has sliding doors leading out to the convenient, covered outdoor entertaining area.
The bonus of this home is that it has a very flexible floor plan, so you can configure the living areas to suit your lifestyle.
Coming into summer you are going to love the ducted evaporative cooling throughout and you can also control the temperature year round with the gas wall furnace heater in the family room and the split system reverse cycle heating and cooling unit in the lounge room.
Outside you will find a covered outdoor entertaining area located behind the single garage to offer privacy and protection and again flexibility for outdoor entertaining.
There is a rear roller door allowing access back into the garage if you wish to extend the outdoor entertaining to an even more protected area.
The front roller door to the garage has the convenience of a remote control and there is a side door offering undercover access to the front door of the home.
The tiered rear yard is very low maintenance and has the added bonus of a very large garden shed.
• Set high on Conder Ridge with ease of access out to the main roads
• Lovely, three bedroom, ensuite family home set in a quiet cul-de-sac
• Featuring a segregated main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
• Versatile living with lounge, separate dining area and a family room
• Well equipped, functional kitchen with gas cooktop and electric oven
• New range hood, dishwasher, breakfast bar, downlights, and a window
• Ample storage and preparation space to make family cooking a breeze
• Bonus of Ducted evaporative cooling, gas wall furnace and RCAC unit
• Double doors from the family room to the covered entertaining area
• This area is located behind the brick garage which has a rear roller door
• The garage also has the convenience of a remote door and a side door
• The rear yard offers space for swings, trampoline and a vege garden
• It also has a very large shed to allow you to store whatever you need
• Set in walking distance to all amenities, this home will be very popular
Outgoings & Property Information:
Living size: 104 sqm
Block size: 405 sqm
Garage size: 21.3 sqm
Rates: $2,104 per annum
Land tax (if rented): $2,686 per annum
Year Built: 1997
The House at 3 Pryor Place CONDER, ACT 2906 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $413,000 on 4 November 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3 Pryor Place CONDER, ACT 2906 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gordon Primary.
|0.76 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|0.85 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.07 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.31 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.63 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|2.01 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.32 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|2.47 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.48 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.65 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
3 Pryor Place is located within the suburb of Conder, which has a population of 5,059, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.9 people.