1 / 27
A rare opportunity to own a piece of absolute ocean front paradise that will never be built out. You can choose to live here, create a holiday escape for the family or gain a rental income from one or both levels of this unique property.
Embrace far reaching ocean views up and down the coast from many angles of this expansive property from inside and out. Sit out on the large, covered upper deck area and privately watch the whales frolicking close-up or stroll down to the lookout for a different point of view. Located just a short stroll from Kianinny Bay, where you can put your boat in or take a swim in the pristine waters. Currently set up as a dual occupancy home, only minutes from shops and school, this individual property offers immense potential for you to use as is or personalise it in your own style.
- Absolute ocean frontage, never to be built out
- Dual occupancy home with separate access to both dwellings
- 5 Bedrooms, (two upstairs/3 downstairs) 3 bathrooms (1 downstairs, 2 upstairs)
- Gas heating and cooking
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area upstairs with stunning views and island bench
- Generous covered upper deck with expansive ocean and headland views
- Spacious master bedroom upstairs with ocean views and walk in robe, and large ensuite with full size bath
- Combined laundry and second bathroom upstairs
- Study area at wide entrance
- Fully covered lower front deck with ocean views
- Air conditioned wine cellar under the house
- Large 4 bay Garage/ workshop with access from the lane at the back of the property, which is great for boats, caravans etc
- Off street parking at front of the property
- Fully fenced rear yard with established vegetable gardens and fruit trees
- Easy maintenance established garden at the front of the property
- Rear deck overlooking back yard
There is currently no sale history available for 3 Panamuna Road.
3 Panamuna Road is located within the suburb of Tathra, which has a population of 1,675, a median age of 52 and an average household density of 2.1 people.