Perfect for first home buyers or the savvy investor, there is definitely more than meets the eye in this surprisingly well appointed residence.
- tastefully renovated, this home will inspire you with its modern style and flair
- three bedrooms all with built-in robes
- featuring a modern colour palette and timber flooring throughout
- separate light filled living area
- renovated kitchen with large pantry, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances plus an additional dining area
- ducted heating and cooling with additional split system air-conditioner to ensure complete comfort
- drive-through access to the rear yard - great for keen gardeners and handymen
- generous 6x8 metre shed with an additional garden shed for all your storage needs
- spacious undercover entertaining area complete with ceiling fan and downlights
Perfectly positioned close to schools, shopping centre and public transport with minimal traffic flow. Contact Angela on 0481 950 037 for more information or to arrange an inspection.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
The House at 3 Nixon Crescent TOLLAND, NSW 2650 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $355,000 on 9 June 2021.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
3 Nixon Crescent TOLLAND, NSW 2650 has 28 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Red Hill Public School.
|Red Hill Public School
|Hawkes Place, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Mount Austin High School
|Leavenworth Drive, Wagga Wagga 2650
|35b Bruce Street, Tolland 2650
|Mount Austin Public School
|Bourke St, Mount Austin 2650
|Lutheran Primary School Wagga Wagga
|Tamar Drive, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Henschke Primary School
|105 Fernleigh Road, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Shepherds Park School
|129 Fernleigh Rd, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Kooringal Public School
|Lake Albert Rd, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Turvey Park Public School
|31 Halloran Street, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Sacred Heart Primary School
|235-245 Lake Albert Road, Kooringal 2650
3 Nixon Crescent is located within the suburb of Tolland, which has a population of 3,357, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.4 people.