1 / 30
Next Inspection -
Auction 11.30am Saturday 5th February
Often sought but seldom found, this superb family home in the heights of O'Connor is poised to impress. Sited on a substantial 929sqm elevated landholding in one of the suburbs most sought after streets, the views from both levels of the home are as expansive as they are inspiring. A 204sqm floor plan includes three separate living spaces, segregated bedrooms plus a self contained one bedroom studio towards the rear. The master suite privately positioned on the top floor is complemented with a walk-in wardrobe and separate ensuite. Neatly presented and well maintained the scope for further renovations is impressive, inspections are highly recommended.
• Expansive four bedroom home with additional self contained studio
• Three large living spaces, all offering panoramic easterly views
• Serviceable kitchen with walk-in pantry
• Segregated adults retreat upstairs including master bedroom, living, WIR and ensuite
• Three generous spare bedrooms serviced by neat bathroom with separate WC
• Slow combustion fireplace in formal lounge room
• Self contained one bedroom studio with kitchenette and bathroom
• Large 929sqm block with established and private gardens
• Single lock up garage and additional carport
• Exceptional future renovation potential
Close proximity to:
• O'Connor Ridge
• O'Connor Primary School
• Lyneham High School
• O'Connor Shops
• ANU and CSIRO
• Canberra CBD
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
The House at 3 Nardoo Crescent O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $328,333 on 11 December 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3 Nardoo Crescent O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being O'Connor Cooperative School.
|0.85 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|0.89 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|1.21 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.23 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.44 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.44 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.59 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.66 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|2.33 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|2.38 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
3 Nardoo Crescent is located within the suburb of O'Connor, which has a population of 5,481, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.