Set just 50 metres across the road to the sandy shores of Surfside Beach. This substantial 2 storey home is perfect for those looking for the ultimate holiday home or permanent residence.
Offering 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and huge 2 car garaging with plenty of extra space for the Jet ski and the Kayaks. You will not be short of space.
Features of the home include;
- Three outdoor entertaining areas
- Onsite bore water
- External Infrared CCTV and internal alarm
- Reverse cycle air-con, and gas available
- Completely level, fully fenced yard with secure side access, perfect for the boat or caravan
- Dual remote access garaging
- Water views from front deck, lounge and kitchen area
Auction onsite on Saturday 22nd May at 12noon.
The land value history at 3 Myamba Parade SURFSIDE, NSW 2536 has the most recent growth rate of 8.90%, giving an unimproved land value of $292,000.
The House at 3 Myamba Parade SURFSIDE, NSW 2536 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $390,000 on 17 September 2013.
3 Myamba Parade SURFSIDE, NSW 2536 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Batemans Bay Public School.
3 Myamba Parade is located within the suburb of Surfside, which has a population of 1,371, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.4 people.