This beautifully presented and immaculately kept four bedroom ensuite home has a lot to offer those looking for a spacious family home in a quiet cul de sac location and includes all the creature comforts such as ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling, renovated kitchen, huge family room and a lovely mountain outlook from the formal living area.
The home has undergone an extensive renovation with brand new toilets, bathroom and laundry. The whole house is freshly painted and fitted with new floor coverings all throughout.
The main bedroom to the rear of the home has had a large extension and with this it now serves as a fabulous parent's retreat with space enough to house a sitting room or office area segregated from the rest of the home, with its own separate access.
The renovated kitchen complete with feature display cabinets, tempered glass gas cooktop, stainless steel oven, brand new dishwasher and pantry overlooks a very spacious family room with sliding door access to a wonderful private rear garden large enough for children and pets.
6.6 Kw solar unit on the roof ensures low bills.Picture perfect in every way, this property should be on your list to inspect.
• Beautifully presented and light filled four bedroom ensuite home
• Quiet cul de sac location in the company of other quality property
• Lovely mountain views from the formal living areas
• Formal and informal living spaces including a generous family room
• Updated kitchen with display cupboards, pantry, a stainless steel oven and dishwasher
• Main bedroom with walk through robes and a generous parent's retreat extension offering versatility
• Sliding door off parent's retreat to a wonderfully private deck
• Secondary bedrooms all contain built in robes
• Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling throughout
• Good storage including a double and additional single linen cupboard
• Expansive covered outdoor entertaining area
• Fabulous low maintenance rear garden for both children and pets
• Triple tandem carport secure from the street
The agent has financial interest in this property.
The land value history at 3 Lyon Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $347,000.
The House at 3 Lyon Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $632,500 on 29 July 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3 Lyon Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Anthony's Primary.
|0.98 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.10 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.15 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.43 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.87 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|1.89 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.92 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|2.08 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
|2.22 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|2.31 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
3 Lyon Place is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.