1 / 32
Built in 2008 by award winning builders Sutton and Horsley, this generous, immaculate family home sits in one of O'Connor's most prestigious elevated streets across from the natures reserve. .
Positioned on a large 922sqm block on the high side of a family friendly street surrounded by established landscaped gardens, the home incudes an enormous 358sqm of floor area. Offering a very flexible floor plan with multiple living and entertaining areas, this impressive large home is ideal for families who require lots of space, or the perfect "work from home" scenario with the flexible use of bedrooms and/or home offices.
A unique opportunity situated in a perfect lifestyle location so close to Lyneham and O'Connor shops, schools, CBD, CSIRO and straight on the bike trail to GIO stadium and Radford College.
- Five bedrooms all with built-in robes, three bathrooms
- Segregated master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Huge open plan kitchen, dining and living area with cathedral ceilings
- Kitchen with dishwasher, electric wall oven and gas cook top, walk-in pantry
- Spotted gum timber floors, carpet in the bedrooms
- Separate lounge room, additional living area upstairs with balcony
- Comfort enhancing reverse cycle zoned air conditioning throughout
- Custom joinery throughout, ducted vaccum, alarm system
- LED lighting in main living area, ceiling fans throughout
- Double glazed windows, gas fireplace in the main living area
- Covered alfresco area off living area plus wrap around deck
- Double garage with remote and internal access
- Fully landscaped gardens
There is currently no sale history available for 3 Lomandra Street.
3 Lomandra Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being O'Connor Cooperative School.
|1.13 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.19 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|1.20 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|1.40 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|1.51 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|1.68 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|1.71 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.71 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|2.34 km||Maribyrnong Primary||Alberga Street, Kaleen|
|2.39 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
3 Lomandra Street is located within the suburb of O'Connor, which has a population of 5,481, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.