Showcasing pristine interiors across a single level layout, this generous residence is ready for immediate enjoyment. It's tucked away in a cul-de-sac within walking distance of shops, sporting facilities, child care centres, schools and bus line.
- Easycare floorplan with distinct living and dining spaces
- Sunny entertaining courtyard ideal for hosting barbecues
- Grassed backyard complemented with low maintenance gardens
- Well presented kitchen equipped with a freestanding gas stove
- Three bedrooms include two complete with built-in wardrobes
- Sleek bathroom appointed with soaking tub and glass shower
- Good sized study, evaporative cooling and gas wall heater
- NBN connected, rear garden shed plus single carport at front
- Perfect for investors, downsizers and first homebuyers alike
- Rates: $2,758.46 p.a.
There is currently no sale history available for 3 Lochiel Street.
3 Lochiel Street QUEANBEYAN, NSW 2620 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan South Public School.
|0.96 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.17 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.72 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.32 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.39 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.50 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.18 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.25 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|3.53 km||Jerrabomberra Public School||Coachwood Ave, Jerrabomberra 2619|
3 Lochiel Street is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan, which has a population of 8,247, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.