Registered land in the Brunslea Park Estate. Surrounded by a vibrant and flourishing community, you will be excited to embark on a new journey. Envision a return to the close-knit neighbourhoods of former times.
Here's what you can expect from this land in Brunslea Park:
- 604.20m2, North-facing block of land
- 18.67 metres of frontage, allowing for a variety of home designs specific to you
- You have the freedom to choose your own builder, allowing you to customize your dream home to your liking
- Gas, water, and electricity services are readily available, and the area is NBN ready, ensuring a seamless transition into your new home
- Enjoy the convenience of being only a short drive away from Forest Hill Shopping Centre, schools, and the airport. Plus, the vibrant city centre of Wagga Wagga is just a 9 to 12-minute drive away
Buying into Brunslea Park, you will be contributing to creating a safe, inclusive, and connected community where you can prioritize what truly matters, living a healthy and active life alongside your loved ones. Join us at Brunslea Park and experience the best of community living.
Council Rates: $1,471.42 per annum
*All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
The Land at 3 Lacebark Drive FOREST HILL, NSW 2651 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $219,000 on 9 November 2022.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
3 Lacebark Drive is located within the suburb of Forest Hill, which has a population of 2,274, a median age of 28 and an average household density of 2.7 people.