Perfectly presented with the finest quality inclusions throughout, there is not a cent left to spend on this gorgeous fully renovated home. And no expense has been spared by the current owner.
North facing, the light filled open living areas are bright and spacious, the orientation ideal to allow light to stream through.
The stunning kitchen has been well designed with plenty of cupboards, soft close drawers, quality appliances and a large central bench, the 40mm stone benchtops with stylish waterfall edge.
All bedrooms are a great size, with built in wardrobes to two rooms, the large bathroom with quality fittings and offering plenty of space. Additional features such as quality flooring and lighting and ducted gas heating just complete the package.
Outdoors, a sunny deck is the perfect place to entertain family and friends and the large backyard provides plenty of space for children and pets to play. Additionally there is an enormous oversized double brick garage and workshop space, complete with mechanical pit if you enjoy tinkering on cars in your spare time.
Set in a leafy street, with playground and parkland at the end of the street and local Holt Shops a short walk away, the location is ideal. Additionally popular schools and all of the amenities of Kippax Fair are all within easy reach.
Current owner has asked that all offers be presented. Be quick to inspect!
Pop along to one of our open inspections or contact us directly to organise a time to inspect:
Peta Barrett - 0499 044 028
Tim Russell - 0416 087 834
Some of the many features include:
- Fully renovated throughout with top quality inclusions
- Light filled open plan living spaces
- North facing orientation, allowing light to stream through
- Three great sized bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes
- Large beautifully renovated bathroom with quality fittings and double glazed windows
- Stunning kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, soft close drawers, dishwasher, quality appliances and 40mm stone benchtops with waterfall edging
- Near new ducted gas heating system with 6 star rating
- European laundry
- Quality flooring throughout
- Superior fixtures and fittings, including feature pendant lighting and LED downlights
- Sunny Merbau entertaining deck
- Double garage with remote access, additional workshop space and even a mechanical pit
- Plenty of storage space, inside and out
- Additional secure off street parking and side access
- New plumbing and full rewiring of the house
- New gutters, fascia and recent roof repointing
- R4 insulation in both walls and ceiling
- 3 Phase power connection
- Large backyard with plenty of space for pets and children to play
- Excellent location with parkland nearby and within easy reach of schools, local shopping and thriving Kippax Fair
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
The land value history at 3 Kieran Place HOLT, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 4.14%, giving an unimproved land value of $324,000.
The House at 3 Kieran Place HOLT, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $374,500 on 18 February 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3 Kieran Place HOLT, ACT 2615 has 21 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macgregor Primary.
|1.01 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.15 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.74 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|2.19 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|2.57 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.76 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.81 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.88 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|3.34 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|3.49 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
3 Kieran Place is located within the suburb of Holt, which has a population of 4,619, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.2 people.