Ray White Queanbeyan | Jerrabomberra is delighted to present this lovely four bedroom family home in Googong.
This ideal family home is conveniently located close to shops, school, Beltana Park with club Googong and also the ever popular dog park. The functional layout combines open living, flowing spaces with multiple living areas. The home boasts a large, open plan kitchen with large living spaces, opening up to a great outdoor area, perfect for entertaining. The large yard is a wonderland for the kids to play. This family home has it all.
This great family home includes:
- 2 large separate living areas
- Great size rumpus room for entertaining or quiet times
- Large main Bathroom
- Large open family/meals/kitchen area with alfresco following off the large living area
- Walk in pantry
- Gas cook top with electric oven
- 4 bedroom residence
- Main bedroom with walk in robe and extra large ensuite and double shower
- Great sized bedrooms with built in robes
- 610m2 of land in a great location
- 5.22KW solar system and inverter
- Large Alfresco area with ceiling heaters
- Remote blinds around rear deck
- DLUG ( Double lock up garage ) with remote control and internal access
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Built in surround sound speaker system for main living
- Alfresco and rumpus Bluetooth speakers for entertaining
- Tv ports in every room including alfresco
- TVs niches and built in entertainment unit
- Gas point for BBQ
- Phone controlled irrigation system
- Large family backyard
- Security camera system
- Double glazed window film front and kitchen windows
Block size 610m2
House Size 280.23m2 approx
This lovely and well presented family home will not last long in the market, to arrange an inspection today please contact Ben Mills on 0420 304 431 or email [email protected]
The House at 3 Kerry Street GOOGONG, NSW 2620 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $750,000 on 27 July 2017.
3 Kerry Street GOOGONG, NSW 2620 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being The Anglican School Googong.
3 Kerry Street is located within the suburb of Googong, which has a population of 2,690, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 3.1 people.