A property that will please you just by looking at it, and you will keep you smiling during your inspection just because it offers so much. The quality is evident throughout as is the value with the added extras which include
- six bedrooms under the main roof providing for loads of accommodation opportunities
- three-way bathroom, additional toilet in the laundry and ensuite to the main bedroom-
great for large families
- roomy main lounge with separate study nook and adjoining dining space-perfect for
- family room that opens on to a large north facing covered patio-wonderful for summer
- double garage with vehicle access and a powered work shed at the rear as well
- super spacious rear yard with a fabulous in-ground swimming pool and children's play area
-quiet cul-de-sac location and a fabulous neighbourhood with long term owners
This really is a property that you need to take the time to consider. Be you a buyer with a large family, an investor or joint owners, the property will serve your needs well, and it will be the envy of all your friends and visitors too. Contact Paul, Dayna or Angela to arrange your inspection, and look us up at fitzpatricks.au.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
There is currently no sale history available for 3 Jabiru Place.
3 Jabiru Place GLENFIELD PARK, NSW 2650 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being M.E.T. School.
|35b Bruce Street, Tolland 2650
|Red Hill Public School
|Hawkes Place, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Shepherds Park School
|129 Fernleigh Rd, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Holy Trinity West Wagga
|13 Bardia Street, Ashmont 2650
|Ashmont Public School
|Bardia St, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Mount Austin Public School
|Bourke St, Mount Austin 2650
|Mount Austin High School
|Leavenworth Drive, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Riverina Environmental Education Centre
|Cnr Sturt & Olympic Highway, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Henschke Primary School
|105 Fernleigh Road, Wagga Wagga 2650
|Turvey Park Public School
|31 Halloran Street, Wagga Wagga 2650
3 Jabiru Place is located within the suburb of Glenfield Park, which has a population of 5,232, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.5 people.