*** Please go to https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live to watch the auction ***
In accordance with NSW Government health guidelines, one on one inspections for residential property will be allowed to commence. To book an appointment please contact the agent.
Superbly located in the heart of Googong is this contemporary four bedroom family home.
Beautifully presented with lush landscaped gardens, the property is just moments from the local shops, swimming pool, playground and tennis courts - with the suburb's private school just minutes up the road. With new luxury carpet throughout, the home's interior is wonderfully spacious with multiple living areas including an open plan kitchen, meals and family room that opens out to an entertainer's deck. Fit for a chef, the kitchen boasts a subway tile splash back, island bench with breakfast bar, and CaesarStone bench tops. Peacefully located at the front of the house with views over the garden is the master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite. All three additional bedrooms are a good size with built in robes, adjoining a stylish main bathroom with separate toilet. There is more than enough space for kids to run and play in the backyard, and the landscaping has been designed with easy care in mind. Ducted heating and cooling, solar panels, and a double lock up garage add to the creature comforts on offer from this lovely home.
• Beautifully presented
• Established, landscaped gardens
• New carpet throughout
• High quality window furnishings
• Front living room
• Open plan kitchen, meals and family room
• Kitchen with gas cooking, stone bench tops and island bench
• Family room opens out to covered entertaining deck
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
• Three additional bedrooms with built ins
• Main bathroom with separate toilet
• Laundry with great storage
• Ducted heating and cooling
• Solar panels
• Oversized double garage with plenty of storage space
• Spacious and sun-drenched backyard
• Walk to Googong Village Centre and local parks
• 15mins to Queanbeyan, 30mins to Canberra CBD
The House at 3 Insley Street GOOGONG, NSW 2620 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $650,000 on 20 November 2019.
3 Insley Street GOOGONG, NSW 2620 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being The Anglican School Googong.
3 Insley Street is located within the suburb of Googong, which has a population of 2,690, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 3.1 people.