In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Private appointments or virtual inspections can also be arranged by contacting Ben James on 0448 445 841.
Freshly painted throughout with new carpets in bedrooms and updated finishings. Set on a 427sqm block, this renovated home combines spacious single level living with beautifully landscaped gardens. Also offering a teenage retreat or hobby room out the back along with an internal covered atrium off the living area.
Close to the local school and amenities, this property is for the first home buyer, downsizer or savvy investor.
- Sun-drenched dining/living areas with internal atrium
- Modern kitchen with built-in study nook
- Updated bathroom with grab rails, walk-in shower, non-slip tiles
- Three generous sized bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and gas wall furnace
- Floating timber floorboards throughout kitchen/living area
- Repainted throughout in tasteful, neutral colours
- Covered rear deck overlooking leafy, private backyard
- Teenage retreat/cubby at rear, single carport
- Situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac close to schools + shops
The land value history at 3 Hammill Close CALWELL, ACT 2905 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $284,000.
The House at 3 Hammill Close CALWELL, ACT 2905 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $472,500 on 29 August 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3 Hammill Close CALWELL, ACT 2905 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Calwell High.
|0.30 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|0.47 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|0.51 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.20 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|1.25 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|2.16 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|2.53 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|2.53 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|2.55 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|2.60 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
3 Hammill Close is located within the suburb of Calwell, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.8 people.