Offering an exciting opportunity for the modern family to call this sophisticated sanctuary home. Greeted by an alluring facade and finished with quality craftsmanship, it is evident that the inclusions of this property are of the highest caliber, though aesthetics aren't all that this stylish home has to offer.
Boasting a generous open plan layout that the whole family will enjoy. With a welcoming entryway leading into the formal lounge area and through to the spacious family / dining room. Showcasing the beautiful modern kitchen with endless storage and bench space, this space extends seamlessly onto the back patio offering the perfect place to enjoy a drink of an afternoon and watch the kids in play in the pool or the garden for hours as the sun sets over the mountains.
Continually becoming more popular for families, those with children and / or pets will enjoy all the perks of being positioned in New Macgregor. Within just a short walk / drive of Clyde Finlay Street Playground, Macgregor Primary, Kippax Fair and Belconnen Town Centre itself.
- Welcomed home by a modern rendered facade
- Offering a functional five bedroom floorplan, ideal for the growing family
- Generous open plan family, dining and kitchen area is the hub of the home
- Lovely modern kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space
- Segregated formal lounge room could also be great as a kids retreat
- Master suite is a lovely size with walk in robe, ensuite and pool aspect
- Remaining four bedrooms are a great size, three with built-in robes
- Spacious and modern three way bathroom with bathtub
- Full sized laundry with rear access, great storage and bench space
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout for all year round comfort
- Covered entertaining area is great spot for family gatherings all year round
- Backyard is private, thoughtfully landscaped and easy care with artificial grass
- Second patio area is perfect for a bar, pizza oven or the basketball hoop
- Great level lawn for the trampoline, swing set or a game of little league soccer
- Fully fenced pool that the whole family will love
- Capture amazing sunsets across the mountains of Brindabella National Park
- Automatic double car garage with convenient internal access
- Garage has additional storage pull down ladder and and attic storage
The land value history at 3 Greenman Street MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 5.74%, giving an unimproved land value of $331,000.
The House at 3 Greenman Street MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $235,000 on 14 April 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3 Greenman Street MACGREGOR, ACT 2615 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Macgregor Primary.
|1.13 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.63 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|2.76 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|3.05 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|3.26 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.56 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|3.56 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|3.95 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|4.11 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|4.23 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
3 Greenman Street is located within the suburb of Macgregor, which has a population of 6,796, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 2.7 people.