Auction Location: On Site - 3 Flanagan Street.
Located in a quiet residential street, and surrounded by beautifully established gardens, is this well presented 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home.
The home is warm and inviting upon entry showcasing timber walls, open fireplace & an abundance of natural light. Providing a family friendly layout the home offers open plan living/dining/kitchen, 3 bedrooms - all with timber built-ins, 2 updated bathrooms, a modern kitchen, and open fireplace in the living room. Outside you will find an undercover timber deck, perfect for entertaining and relaxing.
• 3 Bedrooms - all with built-ins
• 2 Updated bathrooms (one off 3rd bedroom)
• Open plan living/dining/kitchen
• Spacious split-level lounge & dining
• Open fire place in lounge
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher
• Large pantry with ample storage
• Walk in linen closet
• Reverse cycle heating & cooling
• Gas bayonet connections
• Solar panels
• Garage with lined rumpus room & built-in storage
• Undercover front verandah
• Undercover outdoor entertaining on timber deck
• Deck wraps around to laundry/storage area
• Large undercover carport
• Fully fenced backyard
• Established, manicured gardens
• 809m² block
The land value history at 3 Flanagan Street BERRIDALE, NSW 2628 has the most recent growth rate of 13.01%, giving an unimproved land value of $91,500.
The House at 3 Flanagan Street BERRIDALE, NSW 2628 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $185,000 on 9 August 2004.
3 Flanagan Street is located within the suburb of Berridale, which has a population of 1,197, a median age of 44 and an average household density of 2.3 people.