This spacious and well presented, separate title townhouse is situated in a peaceful location, just metres from a pond and community recreation facilities, and with direct access onto Gundaroo Drive and the Barton Highway.
In a favourable position with only one adjoining property, it offers a large garden at the side of the home, together with front and rear courtyard gardens, which are all low maintenance.
The generous, open plan living area features high ceilings and is decorated in fresh neutral white. Attractive, easy care flooring in an ash tone extends from the entry throughout the living areas. There is a seamless flow onto outdoor living space, from the lounge to the front courtyard garden, and from the dining onto the large, paved rear entertaining area with a relaxing spa.
The bright kitchen showcases white stone benchtops, a gas cooktop, stainless steel wall oven and a Bosch dishwasher, while the dining area can accommodate the largest setting. A new reverse cycle air conditioner economically ensures comfort in the living area and there are two ceiling fans. The laundry leads to a conveniently placed powder room.
Brand new carpet in a contemporary tone has been laid on the upper level. The spacious, segregated master bedroom enjoys a bright easterly aspect and opens onto an upper deck. It offers a wall of built-in robes, a reverse cycle air conditioner and an ensuite. On the landing, adjacent to the master bedroom there is an open study area.
Other bedrooms feature built-in robes and have a view over treetops to surrounding hills, while the second bedroom also has an air conditioner. The main bathroom offers a bath and a shower.
The double garage is fitted with an auto, panel lift door, and alongside is a parking space covered with a shade sail. Currently covered in artificial grass, the garden is unusually large, offering many possibilities.
The location is superbly convenient, being just a stroll to the local shops, a short drive to Palmerston primary or into Gungahlin Marketplace and close to walking trails around Gungahlin pond!
- Spacious, separate title townhouse in a peaceful location, metres from a pond and recreation park
- Large garden at the side of the property continuous with front courtyard and rear gardens
- Generous open plan living area features high ceilings with fresh neutral white décor throughout
- Attractive, easy care flooring in ash tone extends through living areas
- Bright kitchen features white stone benchtops, gas cooktop, wall oven and a Bosch dishwasher
- Dining area will accommodate a large setting and opens onto paved entertaining with a spa
- Lounge has full length windows and sliding door opening onto front courtyard garden
- Laundry leads to a powder room
- Under stair storage
- New carpet laid on stairway and over upper level
- Segregated, spacious master bedroom has a bright easterly aspect and opens to a deck
- Master offers a wall of built-in robes, a reverse cycle air conditioner and an ensuite
- Open study area on landing, adjacent to master bedroom
- Other bedrooms have built-in robes and restful outlook to hills, the second with air conditioner
- Main bathroom features a shower and bath
- Double garage has auto panel lift door, while an adjacent car space is covered with a shade sail
- Exceptionally large garden currently covered with artificial grass and offers many possibilities
- Short walk to local shops and short drive to Palmerston primary and Gungahlin Marketplace
- Stroll to walking trails around Gungahlin Pond
- Direct access to Gundaroo Drive and the Barton highway
- Internal living: 134m2 (approx.)
- Garage: 41m2 (approx.)
- Block Size: 280m2
3 Errol Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Tuesday May 18 from 05:30pm.
The land value history at 3 Errol Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has the most recent growth rate of 5.79%, giving an unimproved land value of $259,000.
The Townhouse at 3 Errol Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $494,000 on 28 October 2011.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3 Errol Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|1.41 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.41 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.76 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.14 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.20 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.29 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.57 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.74 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.74 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.77 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
3 Errol Street is located within the suburb of Crace, which has a population of 4,459, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.