Positioned in a beautiful pocket of this highly-sought after suburb, we are pleased to present this lovely four-bedroom ensuite family home to the market. With gorgeous surroundings, ease of access to endless walking trails and the Murrumbidgee Golf Course just a stone's throw away - this truly is the perfect location.
The large open plan kitchen has been updated to include a gas cooktop, pantry, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances and new cupboard doors. The adjoining living and dining space is complete with a split system unit, ceiling fan and picture window that overlooks the lovely front gardens.
Designed with effortless entertaining in mind, there is seamless flow from the indoors to the outdoors. Gorgeous bi-fold cedar doors open onto the lovely north facing front deck where you can enjoy a morning cuppa, or watch as the sunsets in the refreshing summer breeze. You will love hosting friends and family year round on the expansive covered deck complete with bar and servery window from the kitchen.
Location perfect and ready to occupy, this home will not stay on the market for long. If you have been looking for a lovely home in a convenient, family friendly location, be sure to inspect 3 Eagle Cct, Kambah.
• Spacious four-bedroom ensuite home in a sought-after area of the suburb
• Located on a quiet loop street just a stone throw from the Murrumbidgee Golf Course
• Well thought out floorplan providing two separate living spaces
• Updated kitchen with gas cooktop, new cupboard doors, dishwasher and a servery window to the rear deck
• Lovely cedar bifold doors off the main living area to the front deck and a feature picture window with garden outlook
• Main bedroom has his and hers robes, east and north facing windows and ensuite bathroom
• Bedrooms two and three also have built in robes
• New light fittings throughout
• Ducted gas heating and a reverse cycle unit to the living area
• Roof recently restored with repointing and rebedding
• Gas hot water system
• Single lock up garage and secure carport spaces for three cars
• Fabulous covered outdoor entertaining deck and a great rear garden for children and pets including a purpose-built chook house
• Rear shed complete with reverse cycle airconditioning and carpet tiles
• Perfectly positioned just a short walk to the local café, St Thomas the Apostle primary school, as well as walking trails and nature reserves
There is currently no sale history available for 3 Eagle Circuit.
3 Eagle Circuit KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas the Apostle Primary.
|0.33 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|1.16 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|1.53 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.88 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|2.95 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|3.12 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|3.12 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.28 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|3.59 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|3.61 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
3 Eagle Circuit is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.