Family life is looking up thanks to this spacious four-bedroom brick home in a part of Canberra known as the "destination suburb", where home owners rarely leave.
It's easy to see why. Set on a huge block with a covered rear alfresco dining area and with access to the 103-hectare Dunlop Grasslands Nature Reserve just four doors away, this is a place with tonnes of space to run around, plus a country community atmosphere.
Inside the home, family members will also have all the space they need. There's an extended master suite with a generous walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. The remaining bedrooms at the other end of the home are all a good size and centre around an updated bathroom with separate shower and tub.
The open-plan formal living and dining room face north, capturing the best of the sun. There is an additional family room or meals area open to the kitchenan area with a great footprint and one where you could further update to add your own personal style.
With Fraser Pre and Primary School and the Mt Rogers summit walking track nearby and easy access to secondary schools this home has all the ingredients for happy family life while being just 10 minutes from Belconnen town centre.
This property is being auctioned in rooms on Thursday, 3rd June at 2/14 Wales Street, Belconnen at 5pm.
* North-facing extended four-bedroom family home on huge 1087sqm block
* Segregated and spacious master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
* Three additional good-size bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
* Updated main bathroom with separate shower
* Separate toilet
* Sunny open-plan formal living and dining space with quality window treatments
* Meals/family room off kitchen with sliding door access to covered, paved alfresco dining
at the rear
* U-shaped kitchen with generous bench space, backyard views, dishwasher, electric cooktop
and wall oven
* Separate laundry with generous storage
* Efficient, updated gas wall heater vented to both living and family rooms
* Timber-look flooring in kitchen and meals area
* New carpet throughout rest of the home
* Family-friendly flat backyard fully fenced with Colorbond fencing and side gate access
* Dedicated vegetable garden
* Low-maintenance landscape
* Repointed roof
* Oversized single garage with built in shelving - perfect for the handyman
The land value history at 3 Dunbar Street FRASER, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 5.56%, giving an unimproved land value of $360,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 3 Dunbar Street.
3 Dunbar Street FRASER, ACT 2615 has 18 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Fraser Primary.
|0.52 km||Fraser Primary||Tillyard Drive, Fraser|
|0.99 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.00 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|1.86 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.63 km||Mount Rogers Primary School||Alfred Hill Drive, Melba|
|3.13 km||Melba Copland Secondary School - Copland Campus Years 11 - 12||Copland Drive, Melba|
|3.20 km||Melba Copland Secondary School||Conley Drive, Melba|
|3.37 km||St Monica's Primary||Moynihan Street, Evatt|
|3.38 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|3.49 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
3 Dunbar Street is located within the suburb of Fraser, which has a population of 2,026, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.8 people.