1 / 28
A perfect synergy of history meets modern design resulting in this master piece Goulburn's best and most unique development is on offer. This 1920s building previously a boot factory and most recently a mechanics workshop has been transformed meticulously renovated and offers great attention to detail.
The moment you step foot into this property you will be greeted by the amazing aggregate polished concrete flooring and high raked ceilings which also highlights the original support beams and exposed bricks. This development is like no other and must be seen to appreciate the design,quality and workmanship that has been put into this extraordinary warehouse conversion style apartment.
Located with in the CBD of Goulburn you won't get any closer.
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen area with 2nd living area or movie room or optional 3rd bedroom
• State of the art kitchen with 50mm Caesarstone waterfall edge bench tops, european appliances including 900mm oven, LED light strips and walk in pantry with ample storage space
• 3 generous sized bedrooms featuring ensuites with underfloor heating
• Master bedroom features a large walk-in robe with custom black cabinetry
• Electric feature fireplaces and Reverse cycle split systems to keep you comfortable year round
• Exposed copper pipes, and original brickwork
• stunning Indoor to outdoor courtyard with feature fireplace
• Double garage with internal access, remote doors, polished concrete water tank
This property will be the envy of many and is a must to see to truly feel and appreciate the uniqueness and prue splender of the space.
Contact Justin Gay on 0429 795 507 or Addison Gann 0456 555 458
There is currently no sale history available for 3 Denison Street.
3 Denison Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Tambelin Independent School.
|0.35 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|0.48 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|0.98 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
|1.06 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.19 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.23 km||Goulburn North Public School||Union St, Goulburn North 2580|
|1.25 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|1.56 km||Goulburn South Public School||Addison St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.63 km||Trinity Catholic College||Clinton Street, Goulburn 2580|
|1.69 km||Goulburn East Public School||Eleanor St, Goulburn 2580|
3 Denison Street is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.