1 / 37
Reimagined with finesse and renovated to impress, 3 Crowe Place is an idyllic family offering. Impressive in its proportions, the accommodating floorplan affords 257sqm of internal living. A stunning entry leads to a formal lounge and dining room, both of which are private and spacious. An expansive open-plan family and meals with soaring cathedral ceilings surround the generous contemporary kitchen. Fitted with high-end appliances with vast expanses of black granite benchtops and ample storage, the space on offer will suit the largest of families of all culinary expertise. Two incredible alfresco areas adjoin, each overlooking their own private garden spaces and appealing to those who like to entertain outdoors.
Segregated at the side of the home, the master suite with direct access to the deck includes ample built in and walk through wardrobe options and a contemporary style ensuite. Separated in its own accommodation wing, four additional double bedrooms each enjoy their own unique features and all benefit from ample storage - three with walk-in wardrobes. A substantial three way bathroom services this section of the home and is positioned next to a walk in linen closet. Demonstrating incredible versatility, the custom laundry is European styled in its own dedicated room which could act as the ultimate craft space or separate home office. The third bathroom nearby has the benefit of direct access to the backyard.
On the lower level is an incredible four car garage and workshop space that highlights the quality of this offering. Ideal for home businesses or hobby enthusiasts and with a total of 109sqm, this space is unrivalled in its practicality.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac with views of the Brindabellas, the lush landscaped gardens frame a near level 840m2 block, providing ultimate privacy. With a host of considerations including a 6.6kw solar system, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and gas heating this gorgeous family home affords immediate liveability. Inspections are highly recommended.
• Stunning contemporary family home in an idyllic location
• Architecturally designed and renovated to exacting standards
• 257sqm of internal living plus over-sized four car 109sqm garage w/ internal access
• Multiple living areas including formal lounge and dining rooms, open plan family and meals, all incorporating northerly aspects
• Modern kitchen w/granite benches, high-end joinery, Walk in pantry, quality appliances, and ample storage
• Generous master bedroom includes walk in wardrobe and superbly appointed ensuite
• Four additional bedrooms with either walk in or built in wardrobes
• Three-way bathroom upstairs
• Walk-in linen closet and well-appointed laundry adjoining a versatile home office/craft room
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling and ducted gas heating
• Custom windows; exceptional insulation throughout
• Cat-5 cabling throughout
- Two substantial alfresco areas
• Established landscaped gardens with fully automated watering system; rainwater tank under deck; gated access to yard
• 6.6kw (approx) solar system
Close proximity to:
• Farrer Primary School and pre-school
• Farrer local shops
• Farrer Ridge Nature Reserve and Isaac Pines
• Marist College Canberra
• Melrose High School
• Canberra Hospital
• Woden Town Centre
• Southlands at Mawson
UV: $614,000 (2020)
Land Tax: $6,155 pa (if rented)
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
The House at 3 Crowe Place FARRER, ACT 2607 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $1,225,000 on 26 August 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3 Crowe Place FARRER, ACT 2607 has 31 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Farrer Primary.
|0.53 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
|2.15 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.26 km||Torrens Primary||Ritchie Street, Torrens|
|2.38 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.72 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.78 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|2.78 km||Melrose Guidance and Counselling Service/Melrose HS||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.78 km||Melrose High||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.91 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|2.94 km||Sacred Heart Primary||Murphy Street, Pearce|
3 Crowe Place is located within the suburb of Farrer, which has a population of 3,231, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.7 people.