Fresh modern interiors, generous proportions and a quiet yet convenient address all combine to make this beautiful home perfect for easy family living. Three of the four spacious bedrooms feature their own built-in robes, with the master boasting a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. The property is ready to move straight into and enjoy, while local shops and schools are all conveniently close by.
- Ex Display Home built by BLD Enterprises
- Functional design with formal living plus open plan family and meals space
- Low maintenance grounds and covered outdoor entertaining area with spa
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, quality appliances and stone benchtops
- Four well sized bedrooms, three with built in robes,
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Stylishly presented bathrooms
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Double Glazing throughout
- Internal access to double lock-up garage
Rates: $2,095.91 per annum
Land tax: $2,752.86 per annum
Currently tenanted on a month by month basis- tenant vacated June 8th
The land value history at 3 Clay Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 4.29%, giving an unimproved land value of $280,000.
The House at 3 Clay Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $665,000 on 14 August 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3 Clay Street BONNER, ACT 2914 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Neville Bonner Primary School.
|0.28 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|1.13 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|1.71 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.70 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.84 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.31 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.95 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|4.14 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|4.18 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|4.32 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
3 Clay Street is located within the suburb of Bonner, which has a population of 6,730, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 3.3 people.