1 / 21
Auction Location: On Site.
Body Place is a small cul-de-sac within the tightly held, niche suburb of Macarthur. Houses in this neighbourhood are very sought after for good reason.
Arguably one of Tuggeranong's best suburbs it's under 15 minutes to the City with easy access to the Monaro Highway and the convenience of the Chisholm Shopping Centre only moments away. The suburb is also in the catchment area for two wonderful Primary Schools, namely, Fadden Primary and Holy Family Gowrie.
This stunning home flows wonderfully for family living, with a front lounge room detached from the open plan kitchen, family room and dining area. The master bedroom with ensuite enjoys privacy from bedrooms 2 and 3, which are at the other end of the house adjacent to the main bathroom and laundry. A fourth bedroom is versatile in terms of being quite easily used as an office, but the clever fold-away bed and built-in robes mean that the space can be simply set up when guests arrive or used on a fulltime basis as a bedroom.
The outdoor living area here is a true four-season extension of the indoor living space. More than just a covered pergola, the space offers privacy from the neighbours, has a large open fireplace and plenty of space for both dining and lounging. This would be a very cosy place to entertain in cooler months whilst sitting around the fire with a glass of red.
* 4 bedrooms plus large living areas
* Renovated ensuite with large timber vanity, mirrored shaving cabinets and black tapware
* Renovated main bathroom with separate toilet and timber vanity, plus bath. Tasteful décor
* Smart timber flooring throughout the halls and open plan living area
* Huge, feature slow combustion fireplace taking centre stage in the family room
* Ducted gas heating plus evaporative cooling
* Alarm and LED downlights
* Gas cooktop and electric cooktop plus Westinghouse Stainless steel oven
* Basketball net, cubby house and trampoline with level grassed backyard section.
* Cul-de-sac location, great neighbourhood
* Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
* Lovely Roman blinds and full-length, high-quality curtains in the living areas
* Renovated laundry with extra storage
Facts & figures:
* Block size 935m2
* Living size 182m2
* Garaging size 55m2
* Land Value $351,000
* Rates $2546
* Land Tax $3546
* EER 2 stars
* WALLS rendered brick veneer construction
* ROOF timber truss construction, concrete tile roof covering
* FLOOR concrete slab construction
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this advertisement, LJ HOOKER TUGGERANONG does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Figures quoted above are approximate values based on available information. We encourage prospective parties to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The House at 3 Body Place MACARTHUR, ACT 2904 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $580,000 on 19 January 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3 Body Place MACARTHUR, ACT 2904 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Fadden Primary.
|1.16 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|1.37 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|1.56 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|1.56 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.56 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|2.01 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|2.96 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|3.06 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.47 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|3.71 km||Farrer Primary||Lambrigg Street, Farrer|
3 Body Place is located within the suburb of Macarthur, which has a population of 1,427, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.9 people.