Light and airy throughout with a northerly aspect to the rear and side of the property.
An accommodating floorplan offering a segregated master bedroom, formal lounge and dining room, three further bedrooms with built-in-robes, a spacious family and meals area and an additional rumpus room that both open onto the alfresco entertainment area.
Great proximity to the Gungahlin Town Centre, North Canberra and a very close distance to the light rail on Flemington Road and access to Horse Park Drive.
• Spacious property with 201m2 living space
• Large block of 931m2
• Superbly maintained property; recently fully painted (inside and out) and new carpets
• Formal lounge and dining room
• Meals and family room
• Rumpus room
• Kitchen with gas cooktop and overlooks back garden
• Covered alfresco entertainment area, access from family & rumpus room
• Main bedroom with walk-in-robe and ensuite
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with built in robes
• Bathroom with bath tub and separate toilet
• Double garage with internal access and automatic door
• Northerly sun to the side/rear
• Easy care garden on a large block with lots of space for children to play
• Ducted gas heating & evaporative cooling
• Separate laundry
• Close access to Horse Park Drive and to light rail on Flemington Road
• Close proximity to Gungahlin Town Centre and into North Canberra
Living Area: 201m2 approx
Block Size: 931m2 approx
Land Rates: $3,250 approx
UCV: $475,000 approx
The land value history at 3 Andruco Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 3.16%, giving an unimproved land value of $475,000.
The House at 3 Andruco Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $585,000 on 17 July 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
3 Andruco Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|0.91 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.74 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.18 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.64 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.68 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.68 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.15 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|4.86 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|4.96 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
3 Andruco Street is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.